If you decide to make this, let us know how you like it!
1 seeded cucumber
2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice*
2 cups of sugar
1 cup hot water
1 gallon cold water (1 gallon = 128 fl oz)
4 rinds of lemon
1. Pour sugar into a large bow or pitcher. Make sure you have a whisk handy.
2. Add hot water to sugar. Whisk the sugar and hot water together until the sugar fully dissolves.
3. Add in lemon juice; whisk into your sugar and water mixture. So now you have a simple syrup which is flavored with the lemon juice.
4. Add cold water to mixture.
5. Put your seeded cucumber into a blender with 1 quart (32 fl oz) of the lemonade. “Blend it into oblivion.”
6. Add this mixture right back into the lemonade.
7. Flip the lemon rinds inside out and drop them right into the pitcher. Stir.
Chill and enjoy!