Very simple yet very impressive, this watermelon punch bowl is guaranteed to raise a smile.
You will need:
1 oblong seedless watermelon (about 5-7Kg)
3 cups Carbonated water
Cut top third off watermelon; trim bottom just enough to make a flat surface. Scoop out flesh.
Working in batches, puree watermelon in a food processor. Strain through a fine sieve; discard solids. (You should have about 9 cups juice.) Cover rind with plastic wrap. Refrigerate juice and rind until chilled, about 1 hour. Combine juice with Carbonated water; transfer to rind.
What is it they say, when life gives you lemons? Well this summer cooler is just perfect to quench those dry throats.
If you decide to make this, let us know how you like it!
1 seeded cucumber
2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice*
2 cups of sugar
1 cup hot water
1 gallon cold water (1 gallon = 128 fl oz)
4 rinds of lemon
1. Pour sugar into a large bow or pitcher. Make sure you have a whisk handy.
2. Add hot water to sugar. Whisk the sugar and hot water together until the sugar fully dissolves.
3. Add in lemon juice; whisk into your sugar and water mixture. So now you have a simple syrup which is flavored with the lemon juice.
4. Add cold water to mixture.
5. Put your seeded cucumber into a blender with 1 quart (32 fl oz) of the lemonade. “Blend it into oblivion.”
6. Add this mixture right back into the lemonade.
7. Flip the lemon rinds inside out and drop them right into the pitcher. Stir.
Chill and enjoy!